Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged!

I hate this crap but, since I've been tagged by such a superstar I'll play just this once.

So, six random things about me:

1. I pretty much have amusia: I can't tell a fourth from a fifth or a sixth from a third.

2. My grandparents are from each of the four corners of the union. My Irish clan is the O'Donoghue's and Kilkenny Castle is the family seat.

3. My ideal weight is 10st 8lbs.

4. Yes, love at first sight is possible. Reciprocation may, however, take several years and cause both people a lot of pain.

5. My son was taller than me when he was 14. He's now 6' 2" at 15.

6. The only two things I currently have on my "things to do before I die" list are: go to Taiwan and be in a rock and roll band. The second might be hard because of factoid 1.

I tag Dave Cross, James Hurst, Spiros, Indy, Joana and cowfish.

No comments: