Thursday, June 05, 2008

Technical Support for LDR's

OK, folks, now that I'm nauseatingly loved up but for now, it's a long-distance thing (again) I really want to make technology bridge the gap and keep things simmering over. So, for others in the same situation, I want to write a guide to using tech for LDR's.

Off the top of my head, I can think of:

1. Skype. With video. Obvious smutty uses aside, it's great for just seeing and talking to your loved one.

2. Cheap telephony. In the UK 18866.com gives stupidly cheap landline/mobile to landline calls across countries. There are others.

3. Texting. Can be expensive across borders but still good.

OK, folks, so anything else you use to keep in touch?

Ta,

1 comment:

Pedro Figueiredo said...

skype is obviously teh bomb. really cheap phone calls: rebtel.com and jajah.com.