Monday, February 05, 2007

Well that was an interesting week.



I'm pleased to announce that I am now CTO at iSporty.com, a community site focused on sports participants. Better still, I'll be working with David Maher
Roberts, formerly Director of New Media at Future Publishing, for whom I'd done several projects over last few years.

I'd been working at Venda for the last couple of months, hacking away
on perl in a pretty large-scale e-commerce system. After a couple of
months I started to seriously reconsider what I was doing. Having
taken the decision to move on, the iSporty opportunity came up. I will
however be keeping a very close eye on Venda and its progress in the
US. There are very interesting and rewarding technical challenges
ahead for them.

Camden will still be my base, although Bath might be seeing me a
little more often now, and the music photography is still firmly on
the agenda with my target of 100 gigs this year!

No comments: